The 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 Experience
At 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址, we believe every student is on a journey toward personal success.
Along the way, 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 students will have a multitude of opportunities to socialize, hang out, and connect with each other while learning! Attend events, join a club or student organization, and build life-long relationships during your time at the college!
Student Advisory Board
The Student Advisory Board (SAB) is the governing body that gives students a voice in college governance, campus concerns, and student affairs. The SAB and its Officers operate in conjunction with the Office of Student Life to sponsor campus-wide events throughout the school year.
Office of Student Life
Beltline Campus, Student Center, Room 201, 803.738.7860
Airport Campus, Student Center, Room 126, 803.822.3650
The Student Commons provides a site for extra-curricular activities, co-curricular functions and socialization between classes.
Monday-Wednesday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Student Clubs and Organizations
With about 15 student clubs and organizations, there are many ways for you to get involved at 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址.
- Clubs and Organizations
African American Male Leadership Initiative (AAMLI)
AAMLI is a student leadership organization that is committed to developing leadership potential and promoting academic success to males enrolled at Midlands Technical College. Enrich your life and the life of those around you. Join AAMLI today: click here to complete your application. Scholarship opportunities available for qualifying members!
Mavericks Video Gaming & eSports Club
The Maverick Video Game & eSports Club educates and promotes the legitimacy of competitive gaming. This club creates an environment for gamers on 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 campuses to connect and interact in an organized way. With knowledge and love for games and exploration of skills related to video gaming such as programming, marketing, and sales, the club will help with awareness of these skills and expose students to the video gaming field and its variety of career options. Advisor: Shickre Sabbagha, 803.738.7105, email@example.com.
澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 Student Dental Hygiene AllianceThe 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 Student Dental Hygiene Alliance was established to increase member awareness of issues that impact the profession and to represent and safeguard the common interests of the members. Furthermore, this club encourages the development of a strong sense of professionalism and community involvement. Advisor: Kim Schneider, 803-822-3451, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radiologic Technology Club
The Radiologic Technology Club is committed to promoting the profession of radiology through community service activities, college-sponsored and professional activities. Students enrolled full-time in the program, as well as those on the waiting list for acceptance are eligible for membership. Advisor: Millie Massey, 803.822-3651, email@example.com.
Respiratory Care Club
The Respiratory Care Student Club is designed to assist in various community volunteer activities and fundraisers that enable students to participate in or attend seminars, lectures or meetings to enhance their knowledge in this field. The club is available to all first- and second-year respiratory care students. Advisor: Cayce Hendrix, 803.822.3433, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Human Services Organization
The Student Human Services Organization sponsors forums for lectures and seminars that foster creative approaches to address human service issues. It also provides opportunities for networking and strengthening relationships among Human Services students. Advisors: Lakisha Phillips, 803.790.7536, email@example.com and Hameen Shabazz, 803.822.7058, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Nurses' Association (SNA)
The purpose of the 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 Student Nurses' Association is to promote student involvement in nursing. The association sponsors guest speakers on current nursing topics. The 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 Student Nurses' Association encourages and fosters participation in the National Student Nurses' Association. Advisors: Joyce Willis-Pautz, email@example.com, 803.822.3331 and Mandi Coates, firstname.lastname@example.org, 803.822.3336.
- Honor Societies
澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 Ambassador Assembly
The Ambassador Assembly is an honor/volunteer organization of outstanding students selected to represent 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 at college and community events. Members are selected on the basis of academic performance and extra-curricular activities. Advisor: Permelia Luongo, 803.738.7743, email@example.com.
National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS)
This organization provides a step-by-step program for members to build their leadership skills through participation in sponsored programs and events at the college. This includes attending an Orientation, a three-hour Leadership Training Day, three Success Networking Team Meetings, three Speaker Broadcasts featuring leading figures delivering success-related messages, and participation in community service opportunities. Students who meet the requirements are invited to join NSLS at the beginning of Fall and Spring Semesters; payment of a membership fee is required to join. For more information about NSLS, visit www.nsls.org. Advisors: Ebony Cox and Kaci Greene, firstname.lastname@example.org.Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society (PTK)
Phi Theta Kappa is the only internationally recognized honor society for the two-year college. Associate degree students with 12 credit hours of college-level coursework completed at Midlands Technical College and an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher are invited to join. Advisor: Sylvia B. Hayes, 803.917.1857, email@example.com.
All faculty, staff, and enrolled students are required to maintain a current 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 ID Card and show it upon request on 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 campuses. All ID Cards are processed virtually online; In-Person ID Card processing is no longer available.
- Order your 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 ID by:
Visiting the My澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 Student Life page to apply for the 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 ID Card. Students are required to provide the following information and items to obtain an 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 Student ID Card:
- Proof that you have registered for the current or upcoming semester and current year and that your fees are paid. Your name and Student ID Number must be visible on your course registration.
- A copy of either your driver's license, state ID, passport, or military ID. The ID must have a photo of you on it (Please do NOT send your social security number).
- The address where you would like the ID card mailed. If you live in an apartment, the apartment number/letter must be included in the address. All Student ID Cards are processed virtually and will be mailed to the address provided.
- A photo for your ID. Your photo should be a headshot like the one you would see on a driver's license or passport.
- Must be in Color
- MUST HAVE A PLAIN, NEUTRAL BACKGROUND
- HEAD & SHOULDERS ONLY
- Must show full face and be facing camera
- No Photo of a photo
- No hats or head coverings, except for religious purposes
- No sunglasses or no headphones
- NO FILTERS, BORDERS, ETC. PHOTO MUST BE UNEDITED.
- Do not submit a cropped photo of yourself with other people.
- Must be in .JPEG or .PNG format
- If you are enrolled in a Corporate and Continuing Education program that has been pre-approved by the Office of Student Life or are replacing your ID card, there is a $5.00 fee. This fee is payable in the Cashier's Office (Airport - RE 114, Beltline - BSC 125). If you had an ID card previously and are obtaining a new one, you must pay the fee and upload the Cashier’s receipt with your proof of paid enrollment and photo (no exceptions).
- If you already have an ID card, you can validate it for the current semester by obtaining a sticker from the Cashier’s office or the Student ID Card/Student Life Office on Airport (ASC 126) or Beltline Campuses (BSC 121).
Lost and Found
If you've lost or found any items, check with the Office of Student Life. Items found, as well as those that are reported missing. Lost and found is a courtesy service provided for students, faculty, staff, and visitors. The Office of Student Life assumes no responsibility or liability for lost and found items.