Copyright infringement is the act of, without permission or legal authority, using or exercising one or more of the exclusive rights granted to the copyright owner under section 106 of the Copyright Act (Title 17 of the U.S. 代码). These rights include the right to reproduce or distribute a copyrighted work. 在文件共享内容中, down-loading or uploading substantial parts of a copyrighted work without authority constitutes infringement.
Penalties for copyright infringement include civil and criminal penalties. 在一般情况下, anyone found liable for civil copyright infringement may be ordered to pay either actual damages or statutory damages of not less than $750 and not more than $30,每件被侵权作品. A court may award up to $150,每件被侵权作品 for willful infringement. A court can also assess others costs and attorneys' fees. Willful copyright infringement can also result in criminal penalties, including imprisonment up to 5 years and fines up to $250,每宗罪行五千元. For more information, please see the Web site of the U.S. copyright事务处 www.copyright.政府.
As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 澳门真钱赌城开户正规网址 has designated an agent to receive notification of claimed infringement on 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址's web site. If you believe your work is being infringed on 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址's web site, please notify our copyright agent:
In notifying us of the alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to include the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement (if multiple works are being infringed at a single site, a representative list of such works at that site is adequate);
- a description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 to locate the material;
- contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or email address;
- 你的声明 that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, 或者它的代理, 或者法律;
- 你的声明, 签署后将被判伪证罪, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf.
For more information on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please 点击这里.