Midlands Technical College (澳门真人赌博开户正规网址) is pleased to present its financial data to the constituents of South Carolina as part of an on-going financial transparency initiative.
Monthly Check Registers
The College posts monthly check registers by the tenth day of the month following the month end. Beginning in April 2012, 澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 will maintain three years of check data. Check register reports are in a searchable PDF format that includes the following data:
- Identification number: check number
- Check Date: check date
- Payee: vendor name or payee (note that employee names are redacted and replaced with “澳门真人赌博开户正规网址 Employee”)
- Category: General description of the item purchased or service provided
- Object: A more detailed description of the item purchased or service provided
- Source of funds: college funding source from which the item was purchased
- Total: transaction amount; actual cost of the item or service provided
All accounts payable transactions are included in these reports except wages and the related payroll tax withholding, student refunds, and other ACH transactions such as sales taxes paid to the SC Department of Revenue.